Dwyer Aviation and Heli-Saws Australia are pleased to present the “Cisco Saw”, Australia’s first aerial saw. Developed by Dwyer Aviation, there are many advantages in using The Cisco Saw for trimming trees near powerlines and other infrastructure:
• Selective tree branch removal in difficult to access areas
• Fast, efficient and safe
• Complements existing tree trimming methods
• Exclusive to Dwyer Aviation Services
• Independently Risk Assessed and CASA Approved
• Minimises environmental impact in sensitive areas
The Cisco Saw is an excellent tool for undertaking selective troublesome branch removal along powerline easements, around chairlifts, cable cars and waterways, as well as in environmentally sensitive areas.